Delivery time 90 Workdays
- Order number: 2482.2
We have cellared these interesting barrels from a renowned winery in the Palatinate wine growing region and offer them here both in unrefurbished and refurbished condition.
Overbid means that we generally overhaul the barrels:
- Planing out the inside of the barrel
- Replacing brittle staves
- Grinding of the outer surface
- Painting or oiling of the outer surface
- New tires 10-fold hot-dip galvanized
- Varnishing of the stave ends with Ventopur Drum Hygiene
- Equipment with wooden door (stainless steel accessories will be invoiced separately)
Preset: red wine
10-fold hot-dip galvanized tires
Thickness of stave: 70 mm
Stave length: 2500 mm
Ø Belly: 2100 mm
The price is ex stock Bad Dürkheim. Freight and cellar costs will be offered separately in case of order.
Used wooden barrels: Notches in the wood or, in certain circumstances, an uneven base, do not
constitute a quality defect, but stem from the idiosyncrasies of the production method and the prior use of the barrels. The usage of the barrel will not be affected by those! The barrels are very carefully checked by us at the exit control against sensor and technical errors. We assume no liability for cracks or splits that occur during maturation. A possible and a reasonable repair is not under guarantee.
Pictures are examples, colour variations are possible