Delivery time approx. 8 working days
- Order number: 2659
Wood for the do-it-yourselfer.
The woods on offer include a selection of sawn timber of various types and qualities. They are suitable for the do-it-yourself enthusiast who is attracted to "cooper wood". They come from the same logs from which we cut our sawn timber selections for our barrels, racks and decorative furniture. More than 90% of our wood comes from the Palatinate Forest and nothern Voges
- Trimmed and untrimmed lumber
- Planed and sawn goods
- Block and mirror cut goods
as beams, planks, laths, boards and cuts. We offer all goods from stock according to availability.
The following variants are available:
- Block cut (carpenter or joiner quality ); finished size 2500 x approx. 65 mm x 150 mm
- Mirror cut (barrel wood II. choice - can be worm-eaten or with stone inclusions) finished size 2500 x approx. 75 mm x 150 mm
- Mirror cut ( first choice barrel wood - veneer quality ) finished size 2500 x approx. 75 mm x 150 mm
Custom cuts, deviating dimensions and deviating machining are available on request at an extra charge.
Hint from a woodworker:
"Buy lumber cheaply and with foresight, store it at home and start working!"
Freight costs will be calculated individually