Tremeaux barrel 500 l
Delivery time approx. 8 working days
- Order number: 2526
The first-class Burgundy barrels from Tonnellerie Tremeaux are designed for classic Burgundy wines like Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Zweigelt or Syrah.
Wood: French Oak
• Support and promote the fruit
• Terroir expression
• Complex structure
Length of staves: 115 cm
Ø Head: 76 cm
Ø Belly: 93 cm
• Légère Longue (heads not toasted) – focused on whites and occasionally reds seeking tannin structure. This toast contributes lightly toasted aromatics and lends additional weight to the palate with creamy texture.
• Blonde speciale (heads not toasted) – Our Blonde Spéciale Toast is the perfect harmony of clarity and aromatic complexity. This toast emphasizes minerality and salinity in white wines, while in red wines it shows a delicate texture on the palate. It expresses finesse and emphasizes the fruit characteristics.
• Moyenne (heads not toasted) – mostly for reds, and occasionally used for whites. This barrel offers a rounded mouthfeel and excellent length while still highlighting the fruit. Notes of grilled bread and rich butter.
• Moyenne Plus (heads not toasted) – focused on reds. This barrel offers excellent weight, length and complexity. Aromatics include notes of vanilla, honey and grilled nuts.
With this option of a door in the barrel, you can ferment your white wine in the barrel without having to remove the barrel lid as before! L'Ouvrée® gives more finesse to the wine and emphasizes mainly thanks to the fruit and elegance mainly thanks to the low extraction influence.
Tremeaux barrels are handmade and built in limited quantity. Thereby we have a very thoroughly quality check for every barrel in which they are tested on tightness before shipping.