Delivery time approx. 8 working days
- Order number: 1868
The first-class Burgundy barrels from Tonnellerie Tremeaux are designed for classic Burgundy wines like Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Zweigelt or Syrah.
• Support and promote the fruit
• Terroir expression
• Complex structure
• Légère Longue (heads not toasted) – focused on whites and occasionally reds seeking tannin structure. This toast contributes lightly toasted aromatics and lends additional weight to the palate with creamy texture.
• Blonde speciale (heads not toasted) – Our Blonde Spéciale Toast is the perfect harmony of clarity and aromatic complexity. This toast emphasizes minerality and salinity in white wines, while in red wines it shows a delicate texture on the palate. It expresses finesse and emphasizes the fruit characteristics.
• Moyenne (heads not toasted) – mostly for reds, and occasionally used for whites. This barrel offers a rounded mouthfeel and excellent length while still highlighting the fruit. Notes of grilled bread and rich butter.
• Moyenne Plus (heads not toasted) – focused on reds. This barrel offers excellent weight, length and complexity. Aromatics include notes of vanilla, honey and grilled nuts.
Stave length: 89 cm
Ø Belly: 72 cm
Ø Head: 61 cm
Tremeaux barrels are handmade and built in limited quantity. Thereby we have a very thoroughly quality check for every barrel in which they are tested on tightness before shipping.